Rental Policies• Three (3) forms of personal ID, of which at least one is a valid North Carolina driver's license, are required for rentals.
• You must be at least 19 years of age to sign a rental agreement.
• You must have a verifiable home phone number.
• No out-of-state rental customers or rentals picked up in vehicles with out-of-state tags without prior approval.
• Cost of rental does not include expendables including, but not limited to, lamps in lighting instruments and fog juice for foggers.
• No rental discounts during peak rental times.
• No discounts on video equipment.
• No discounts on labor or deliveries.
• All rentals are first come first served.
• Equipment is reservable only by total prepayment.
• No rental refunds.
• Due back times are posted on rental contracts.
• Payment by personal check requires prior approval.
• We cannot accept checks on Saturdays or Sundays or bank Holidays.
RENTAL CONTRACT AGREEMENT (Fine Print)
1. This is a contract of renting only and not of sale. Title to the rented property, and at all times, shall remain in Carey Sound's name. Only the parties hereto and such other persons whose names are endorsed herein are authorized to use said property and Renter will not permit said property to be used by any other person or at any other address other than the place designated herein without the express consent of Carey Sound.
2. The rented property will be used at the designated address and will not be moved from this address without the consent of Carey Sound except for return to Carey Sound.
3. That the Renter has examined said rented property, found it to be in good condition and will return it in as good condition as when he received it, ordinary wear and tear expected.
4. Renter will discontinue use of the rented property should it be found to have become unsafe or in a state of disrepair, and Renter will immediately notify Carey Sound accordingly and return such property as soon as possible.
5. Renter specifically agrees that Carey Sound has no obligation to make service calls to repair or to pick up equipment which breaks down or becomes unusable and that rental charges will continue on such equipment until it is returned to Carey Sound. Carey Sound may at its own discretion adjust charges or allow additional time based on circumstances involved.
6. Carey Sound shall not be liable in any event to Renter for any loss, delay, or damage of any kind or character resulting from defects in or inefficiency of the rented property or accidental breakage thereof.
7. That he will pay promptly when due all charges which accrue because of this rental, including damages to said property.
8. If Renter desires to extend this contract beyond the date and time originally agreed upon, Renter will obtain Carey Sound's approval and terms for such extension before the original rental period expires.
9. In the event the Renter fails to return said property at the agreed time, or fails to abide by any of the other terms of this contract, Carey Sound may repossess it without notice to the Renter, and is hereby released from all claims arising therefrom.
10. All charges are based on the time the rented property is in Renter's possession whether in use or not.
11. The Renter shall defend, indemnify, and hold Carey Sound harmless for any claim or liability from any accidents or injuries caused directly or indirectly in the use handling, or transportation of the rented property.
12. Renter agrees to pay the replacement costs listed on this contract for any lost, stolen, or damaged beyond repair, rented property and rental costs shall continue until such payment has been made.
13. Carey Sound may at its own discretion have warrants issued charging Theft by Conversion if rented property is not returned within 24 hours of the date due, or sooner if circumstances should indicate theft before that time.
14. Carey Sound is not the manufacturer of the rented property nor the agent of the manufacturer and no warranty against patent or latent defects in material, workmanship, or capacity is given. Carey Sound makes no warranties that the rented property will fill the Renters applications for said rented property.
15. Renter shall make no claim against Carey Sound arising from any lack of operational knowledge, on his part, about any rented property.
16. Renter will pay all collection fees, court costs, attorney fees, and any other expenses required to enforce the terms and conditions of this contract.
17. All instruments are rented tuned as is. Any further tuning is the responsibility of the renter at his own expense.